1. Review the Notice to Bidders listed below.
2. The Notice to Bidders document can be downloaded by registering (See Vendor Response Section to get started & download the document)
3. Registration is Required To Submit a Bid (See Vendor Response Section to get started and submit response) NO COST TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT A BID (Awarded Vendor will be responsible for paying an electronic processing fee as outlined in the Notice to Bidders)
Town of Slaughter – Response Package
PUBLISHED LEGAL NOTICE
The Town of Slaughter, Louisiana will accept electronic bids (only) for the purchase of one (1) or more, new Asphalt Zipper (or equal) road aggregate reclaimers. The desired asphalt reclaimer shall be a diesel-powered, portable asphalt reclaimer/recycler with a cutting width of 42 inches. Each unit shall be furnished completely assembled, fully serviced, and ready for immediate operation. Sealed bids will be received electronically by November 22, 2019 at 3 pm. Vendors must register at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com to access all specifications and requirements, and to respond to the bid.
Town of Slaughter Coleen Keller, Town Clerk (225) 654-4278
November 7, 2019
November 14, 2019
Proposal & Response’s
Bid Proposals and prices are to be submitted electronically through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com. Bidders must register at the website address to access the full specifications. Bids, and Responses are due by Friday, November 22, 2019, at 3:00 P.M. CST and will be opened publicly immediately thereafter at the Town of Slaughter, located at 3337 Church St. Slaughter, Louisiana, 70459-0828.
- diesel-powered portable asphalt reclaiming/ trenching machine that attaches to the front bucket of a backhoe or small wheel loader. Each unit shall be furnished completely assembled, fully serviced, and ready for immediate operation.
ELECTRONIC PROCESSING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- The awarded vendor is responsible for payment of a 1% administrative fee ($10 per $1000 in sales) for any sale made from under this solicitation or any resulting piggybacks, payable (EASiBUY, LLC 1696 Georgetown Road, Suite J, Hudson Ohio, 44236,). Bidders must take into consideration the administrative fee submitting their bids.
ADDENDA AND INTERPRETATIONS
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or contract documents will be made orally to any Bidder. Every request for such interpretation should be in writing and emailed to Paul Holmes at email@example.com. To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed for the opening of Bids to permit distribution of response to all Bidders.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform shall be directed to Frank Jackson, EASiBUY, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in responding to this procurement? Let's get you registered