1. Review the Notice to Bidders listed below.
2. The Notice to Bidders document can be downloaded by registering (See Vendor Response Section to get started & download the document)
3. Registration is Required To Submit a Bid (See Vendor Response Section to get started and submit response) NO COST TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT A BID (Awarded Vendor will be responsible for paying an electronic processing fee as outlined in the Notice to Bidders)
City of Youngsville, LA – Trimax Snake 320 Mower Response Package
PUBLISHED LEGAL NOTICE
The City of Youngsville, LA / LaMATS Purchasing Services (LPS) / LPS-Schools GPO is soliciting sealed bids for a term contract to purchase one (1) or more Trimax Snake 320 Mowers or equal. LPS and LPS-Schools GPO also seek price options on the Trimax Snake 400 Mower or equal. Bids are by electronic means only through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionservices.com/ . Bidders must register at the website address to access the full specifications and to place their bids. Bids are due by November 18, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. and will be opened publicly immediately thereafter at the Youngsville Sports Complex, 801 Savoy Rd., Youngsville, LA 70592.
- 1st Publication November 1, 2019
- 2nd Publication November 7, 2019
Specification & Requirements
- The City of Youngsville seeks one (1) or more Trimax Snake 320 Mower and LPS /LPS-Schools GPO seeks price options on one (1) or more Trimax Snake 400 Mowers.
(Attachment 1 Specifications for Trimax Snake 320 Mower or equivalent)
(Attachment 2 Specifications for Trimax Snake 400 Mower or equivalent)
(Attachment 3 Pricing Sheet to be Completed and Uploaded)
- Price per Unit
ELECTRONIC PROCESSING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- There shall be a 2% electronic processing and administrative fee payable by the contractor awarded the project based on the contractor’s final bid price. All proposers must take the electronic processing and administrative fee into consideration when providing price bids. Under no circumstances will a proposer be allowed to add or “tack” the electronic processing and administrative fee onto their final bid. Total price bid to be considered includes the electronic processing and administrative fee. The electronic processing and administrative fee is payable directly to EASiBuy, LLC 1696 Georgetown Road, Suite J, Hudson Ohio, 44236.
ADDENDA AND INTERPRETATIONS
- The City of Youngsville reserves the right to issue addendum’s to this solicitation at any time. If an addendum is issued within three (3) business days of the closing date, then the City may extend the bid deadline if judged prejudicial to a registered bidder.
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or contract documents will be made orally to any Proposer. Every request for such interpretation regarding the City of Youngsville purchase should be in writing and emailed to Josh Smith, Assistant Director, Youngsville Sports Complex, firstname.lastname@example.org. Every request for such interpretation regarding LPS or LPS-Schools GPO pricing options should be in writing and emailed to Paul Holmes, LaMATS Purchasing Consultant, email@example.com. To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed for the opening of proposals to permit distribution of response to all proposers. Proposers shall not contact any other City of Youngsville personnel directly in regard to the solicitation.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform shall be directed to Frank Jackson, EASiBUY, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in responding to this procurement? Let's get you registered