1. Review the Notice to Bidders listed below.
2. The Notice to Bidders document can be downloaded by registering (See Vendor Response Section to get started & download the document)
3. Registration is Required To Submit a Bid (See Vendor Response Section to get started and submit response) NO COST TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT A BID (Awarded Vendor will be responsible for paying an electronic processing fee as outlined in the Notice to Bidders)
West Feliciana Parish – Response Package
PUBLISHED LEGAL NOTICE
West Feliciana Parish is soliciting sealed bids for a contract to modify its JD 230L CRD Excavator by installing, with all components necessary to operate, a new FRD 210 Horse Power Plate Compactor to be provided by the vendor. Alternatively, the Parish seeks to purchase a JD 230 CRD Excavator equipped with FRD 210 Horse Power Plate Compactor (or equivalent excavator and plate compactor). Bids are by electronic means only through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) ttps://lamats.eauctionservices.com/. Bidders must register at the website address to access the full specifications and to place bids. Bids are due by
November 12, 2019, at 10:30 a.m November 14, 2019 at 10:30 a.m per Addendum #2 and will be opened publicly immediately thereafter at the Parish Administrative Office, 5934 Commerce St, Saint Francisville, LA 70775
- 1st Publication October 24
- 2nd Publication October 31
Addendum to correct Legal Publication
Specification & Requirements/Alternate Specifications
Their are two Options being Bid
- GROUP A & B to be bid together for Option #1*
- Group A. Option #1 West Feliciana Parish seeks sealed bids to modify its John Deere 230L-CRD Excavator by installing a
new FRD HP210 II Horsepower Plate Compactor (or equivalent) or Excavator Mounted Pile Driver
with all necessary components, including all high flow hydraulics, auxiliary hydraulics, auxiliary
hydraulic circuit, quick connect coupler, pins-bushings, fittings, whip hoses or fittings, labor and
transportation. Quick connect is to fit for usage of excavator bucket and the FRD HP 210 II Plate
Compactor (or equivalent) or Excavator Mounted Pile Driver and any other components including
any and all fabrication required.
- Group B. Option #1: In addition, the Parish is looking for a complete service on the current John Deere 230LCRD Excavator to replace all Bushings, Seals, Pins, O-rings, Filters, Oil Filter, Hydraulic Fluids, 15 W40 Oil, Coolant, and Boss control.
- Option #2: Alternatively, the Parish seeks to purchase a new John Deere 250G-LC Excavator, minimum
188 HP (or equivalent) equipped with FRD 210 II Horse Power Plate Compactor/Pile Driver (or
equivalent) with all necessary components, including all high flow hydraulics, auxiliary hydraulics,
auxiliary hydraulic circuit, quick connect coupler, pins-bushings, fittings, whip hoses or fittings, labor
- The Parrish intends on purchasing a new Excavator with the following minimum specifications and is
requiring pricing to include Power Plate Compactor/Pile Driver, high flow hydraulics able to operate an
FRD 210 II Horse Power Plate compactor/pile driver.
ELECTRONIC PROCESSING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- A 1% electronic processing/administrative fee is payable by the vendor awarded the contract based on the vendor’s final bid price. All bidders must take the electronic processing and administrative fee into consideration when providing price bids. Under no circumstances will a bidder be allowed to add or “tack” the electronic processing and administrative fee onto their final bid. Total price bid to be considered is inclusive of the electronic processing and administrative fee. The electronic processing and administrative fee is payable directly to EASiBuy, LLC 1696 Georgetown Road, Suite J, Hudson Ohio, 44236. A vendor may authorize West Feliciana Parish to withhold 1% of the final bid price upon payment to the vendor.
ADDENDA AND INTERPRETATIONS
- West Feliciana Parish reserves the right to issue addendum’s to this solicitation at any time. If an addendum is issued within three (3) business days of the closing date, then the Parish may extend the bid deadline.
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or contract documents will be made orally to any Proposer. Every request for such interpretation should be by email to Emily Cobb, Council Secretary, West Feliciana Parish, firstname.lastname@example.org. To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed for the opening of bids to permit distribution of response to all bidders. Bidders shall not contact any other Parish Personnel directly in regard to the solicitation.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform shall be directed to Frank Jackson, EASiBUY, email@example.com.
Interested in responding to this procurement? Let's get you registered