1. Review the Notice to Bidders listed below.
2. The Notice to Bidders document can be downloaded by registering (See Vendor Response Section to get started & download the document)
3. Registration is Required To Submit a Bid (See Vendor Response Section to get started and submit response) NO COST TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT A BID (Awarded Vendor will be responsible for paying an electronic processing fee as outlined in the Notice to Bidders)
City of Youngsville, LA – Free-Standing Portable Sports Field Fence Panels Response Package
PUBLISHED LEGAL NOTICE
The City of Youngsville, LA, & Louisiana Municipal Assistance and Technical Services Bureau (LPS) and LPS-Schools GPO is soliciting sealed bids for a term contract to purchase 185 or more Self-Standing Portable Sports Field Fence Panels. Bids are by electronic means only through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionservices.com/ . Bidders must register at the website address to access the full specifications and to place their bids. Bids are due by October 18, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. and will be opened publicly immediately thereafter at the Youngsville Sports Complex, 801 Savoy Rd., Youngsville, LA 70592.
- 1st Publication September 25th
- 2nd Publication October 2nd
Specification & Requirements
- The City of Youngsville seeks up to 185 portable fence panels and reserves the right to purchase additional units at the bid price. The bid price shall include shipping/delivery to the Youngsville Sports Complex at 801 Savoy Rd., Youngsville, LA 70592. Delivery shall occur on or before December 31, 2019.
- Price per Unit
- Total turnkey price for 185 Total
ELECTRONIC PROCESSING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- There shall be a 2% electronic processing and administrative fee payable by the contractor awarded the project based on the contractor’s final bid price. All proposers must take the electronic processing and administrative fee into consideration when providing price bids. Under no circumstances will a proposer be allowed to add or “tack” the electronic processing and administrative fee onto their final bid. Total price bid to be considered includes the electronic processing and administrative fee. The electronic processing and administrative fee is payable directly to EASiBuy, LLC 1696 Georgetown Road, Suite J, Hudson Ohio, 44236.
ADDENDA AND INTERPRETATIONS
- The City of Youngsville reserves the right to issue addendum’s to this solicitation at any time. If an addendum is issued within three (3) business days of the closing date, then the City may extend the bid deadline if judged prejudicial to a registered bidder.
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or contract documents will be made orally to any Proposer. Every request for such interpretation should be in writing and emailed to Josh Smith, Assistant Director, Youngsville Sports Complex, email@example.com. To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed for the opening of proposals to permit distribution of response to all proposers. Proposers shall not contact any other City of Youngsville personnel directly in regard to the solicitation.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform shall be directed to Frank Jackson, EASiBUY, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in responding to this procurement? Let's get you registered