1. Review the Town of Addis, Louisiana – Surplus Property Sale Tractors & Rotary Mowers advertisement listed below.
2. Interested in Bidding click Start a response to the Right to get registered
3. Read the instructions & terms and conditions
4. Download all attachments & review
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The Town of Addis, Louisiana has declared as surplus Tractor & Rotary Mowers. The items have been placed for online auction beginning February 13, 2020 and ending March 13, 2020 with LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) reserving the right to sell at minimum established price.
Property up for Auction:
- 1997 – John Deere Tractor
- Model 1070
- Serial #: M01070A160172
- Drive: 2WD
- HP: 38.5HP
- 2004 – John Deere Rotary Cutter
- Model: MX6
- Serial Number: W00MX6X015377
- 2004 – Bush Hog Finishing Mower
- Model: RDTH72
- Serial Number: 12-11315
- 2005 – SCAG – Zero Turn Mower
- Model: STT61A-27CH
- Serial #: A6001213
(See Attachment Pictures)
Surplus Equipment can be viewed and examined at the the Town of Addis by contacting Public Works Director Phil Smith, 225-687-4844 (Office)
or 225-776-0002 (Mobile) to schedule time to examine.
All questions regarding the equipment for sale can be directed to Public Works Director Phil Smith via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any and all Vendors who are interested in bidding must first get registered by clicking Start a response.
If pricing does not meet the minimum values established by the Town of Addis, it has the right to either accept or reject the sale.
At the conclusion of the bidding you are the highest bidder you will be required to upload the LaMATS Awarded Vendor Form so you can be billed and you can pay the Purchase price plus the the 5% Administrative Fee.
Interested in bidding for this surplus? Let's get you registered or logged in