1. Review the Village of Maurice, Louisiana – Police Vehicles Surplus Property Sale advertisement listed below.
2. Interested in Bidding click Start a response to the Right to get registered
3. Read the instructions & terms and conditions
4. Download all attachments & review
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE TO BIDDERS
On January 6, 2020 the Village of Maurice, Louisiana has declared as surplus 2 police vehicles. The items have been placed for online auction beginning January 6, 2020 and ending February 6, 2020 with LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) reserving the right to sell at minimum established prices.
Vehicles up for Auction:
(See Attachment 1 – Surplus Vehicles Detailed Info for other relevant information pertaining to each such as milage, Vin#’s, Condition & minimum value at which the Village has declared.)
(See Attachments 2 through 10 – Pictures)
- Item #1 – 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Police Cruiser Vin#-2FAFP71W45X15665, miles:172,971
- Item #2 – 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Police Cruiser Vin#-2FAFP71W75X149814, miles:105,223
Surplus Vehicles can be viewed and examined at the the Village of Maurice by contacting Sergeant John Sonnier, Maurice Police Department, Office #: 337-893-2540, Cell #: 337-288-0281 to schedule time to examine.
All questions regarding the vehicles for sale can be directed to Sergeant John Sonnier via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any and all Vendors who are interested in bidding must first get registered by clicking Start a response.
If pricing does not meet the minimum values established the Village of Maurice has the right to either accept or reject the sale.
At the conclusion of the bidding you are the highest bidder you will be required to upload the LaMATS Awarded Vendor Form so you can be billed and you can pay the Purchase price plus the the 5% Administrative Fee.
Interested in bidding for this surplus? Let's get you registered or logged in