1. Review the Notice to Bidders listed below.
2. The Notice to Bidders document can be downloaded by registering (See Vendor Response Section to get started & download the document)
3. Registration is Required To Submit a Bid (See Vendor Response Section to get started and submit response) NO COST TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT A BID (Awarded Vendor will be responsible for paying an electronic processing fee as outlined in the Notice to Bidders)
City of Carencro – Response Package
PUBLISHED LEGAL NOTICE
The City of Carencro, Louisiana will accept electronic sealed bids for the purchase of Fire Equipment: Air Packs/Tanks; Cascade-Style Air Charge and Storage Station; Facepieces and other components as stated in the specifications. Bids must be submitted by electronic means only through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionservices.com. Bidders must register at the website address to access the full specifications and to place bids. Bids/Responses are due
Friday, December 27, 2019, January 10, 2020 Revised per Addendum #1 by 10:30 a.m. After the bid closing, results will be publicly opened and read at the City of Carencro, 210 E. Street, Carencro, Louisiana 70520.
By: Fire Chief David Mouton 12/9/2019
Proposal & Response’s
Bid Proposals and prices are to be submitted electronically through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com. Bidders must register at the website address to access the full specifications. Bids, and Responses are due by
Friday, December 27, 2019, January 10, 2020 Revised per Addendum #1 by 10:30 a.m. at 10:30 A.M. CST and will be opened publicly immediately thereafter at the City of Carencro 210 E. Street, Carencro, Louisiana 70520.
- Air Packs/Tanks; Cascade-Style Air Charge and Storage Station; Facepieces and other components as stated in the specifications
ELECTRONIC PROCESSING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- The awarded vendor is responsible for payment of a 1% administrative fee ($10 per $1000 in sales) for any sale made from under this solicitation or any resulting piggybacks, payable (EASiBUY, LLC 1696 Georgetown Road, Suite J, Hudson Ohio, 44236,). Bidders must take into consideration the administrative fee submitting their bids.
ADDENDA AND INTERPRETATIONS
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or contract documents will be made orally to any Bidder. Every request for such interpretation should be in writing and emailed to David Mouton, Fire Chief, City of Carencro firstname.lastname@example.org To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed for the opening of Bids to permit distribution of response to all Bidders.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform shall be directed to Frank Jackson, EASiBUY, email@example.com.
Interested in responding to this procurement? Let's get you registered